When to refer:
Before making a referral to Summerhouse for a child it is advisable to work through the following check list:
- Sanctions and rewards are in place with all classes doing the same thing
- De-escalation strategies are being consistently used
- Behaviour policy is being followed
- Support agencies in Southwark e.g. Autism Support Service. Early Years contacted if necessary
- Use of PDC or other internal support for child
- Behaviour plan for child
- Is a statutory assessment needed?
After consideration of this checklist the next step is to contact Summerhouse.
If you wish to refer a pupil to Summerhouse then please complete the form below and return to: email@example.com