Here you can find out all of our latest news and announcements
- COVID1917/03/2020 Dear Schools, In light of the current Coronavirus Pandemic and in line with the guidance released by the Government, Summerhouse will be suspending all school visit’s with immediate effect. This includes all outreach sessions, observations, review meetings and visits to Summerhouse. We are taking these necessary precautions in line with the social distancing measures. … Read more
- INSET day 2018/19INSET days 2018/2019 ****PLEASE NOTE**** Our INSET day have changed to the following: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 Monday 3rd June 2019 Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Severe Weather WarningSnow Update – 1st March 2018 With the safety of children, parents/carers and staff in mind, we have decided to close Summerhouse today. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, however the forecast is for heavy snow this morning, we are also concerned about travel later in the day. We will keep you informed about tomorrow. Thank … Read more
- INSET dayPlease note: Monday 5th June 2017 in an INSET day
- Attachment theory and neuroscience"Attachment theory is focused on the relationships and bonds between people, particularly long-term relationships including those between a parent and child and between romantic partners." Event details – Monday 10th November 2014, 9am to 4pm, Rye Oak Primary School, Whorlton Rd, London SE15 3PD Trainer: Julie Mills-Langdwon Lunch will be provided