Great Resources for Kids with online games and learning:
- Top Marks Website www.topmarks.co.uk
- ICT Games www.ictgames.com
- Bitesize www.bitesize.co.uk
- Coloring Book www.coloring-book.info/coloring/
- Keystage 2 literacy www.keystage2literacy.co.uk/early-morning-work.html
Useful websites and information:
- Primary Resources www.primaryresources.com
- Woodlands Junior School www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk
- SEN Teachers www.senteacher.org/print/
- Wigan School www.wiganschoolsonline.net/curriculum/index.shtm
- Guide to Menstrual Cycles & Mental Health
This guide contains plenty of helpful information like the link between menstrual cycles and mental health and how mood, sleep, and energy levels are affected during period, understanding premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and its more severe form premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) – their physical and emotional effects, what to look out for, and how PMS and PMDD symptoms mimic other mental health conditions, useful self-care tips and wellbeing advice during your cycle – how the right diet, exercise, emotional and stress management practices help, and other useful advice and resources for women.
- Teen Mental Health – A Guide for Parents
This guide from MyTutor has useful tips and advice for parents to help their teens overcome body image issues, academic anxiety, peer pressure, and cyberbullying, including links to other important teen mental health resources – all of which can be helpful in these uncertain times.